- ES 185E Master Clock - GPS
- ANT High performance antenna
- BBU Battery back-up
- J 220 Volt / 50 Hz Operation
- K 10 MHz and 1 KPPS outputs
- HR Hr & 1/2 Hr Relay Closure
Imagestore 750 1RU HD/SD master control switching & channel branding graphics processor. Integral still and animation store capacity for HD/SD images (512Mb), 4 keying layers, dual external fill and key inputs, C & D inputs to feed DVE and for future expansion, dual redundant PSU.
• IS-750-ET - Easytext
• IS-750-CLOCK - Bugclock
• IS-750-MEM-2GB - 2 GB of Animation Playout Memory
• IS-750-HDD - Internal media storage hard disk drive kit
• IS-750-DVE - Single Channel DVE
• Vx-App-DeviceLicense-D - Individual Device License
• IS-750-AUDIO16-75 - 4GRP EMB 16 AES in & out, includes ABT-32-32-D75
• IS-750-EP8 - Easyplay Eight Channels
• IS-750-DOLBY-CARRIER-BOARD - Dolby carrier card for IS-750, without Dolby modules. Supports up to 4 Dolby / Upmix modules
- 12-Channel GPS Receiver
- SMPTE-LTC/EBU, ESE, IRIG-B, ASCII (RS-232 & USB) Time Code Outputs
- NTP Output Port Option (RJ-45, IPv6)
- 1 PPS (pulse-per-second) output
- Front Panel nine digit .56" Yellow LED display
- Indoor/Outdoor Antenna and 16' cable
- Automatic Daylight Saving Time Correction
- Time Zone Offset
- +/- 10 Second Offset
- Configuration via RS-232 & USB
- New PC Control Panel Software Included
- Dual battery backup (Coin-Cell & Gel-Cell)
- GPS Lock LED Indicator and TTL output
- 1.75" Rackmount enclosure
About AES Global Ltd.
Led by Nicholas Ashley, AES Global serves the broadcast, industrial and defence industries across EMEA and has formed strong partnerships with well-established and highly trusted brands, such as Argosy, ESE and Lund Halsey.
The company’s primary focus is to help broadcasters (and defence professionals) with their upgrade paths. Whether that’s a complete new build, refurbishment or technology upgrade; from infrastructure and cabling solutions that will form the backbone of new IP-based and 4K/UHD systems, to picosecond accurate master clocks, time code solutions, NTP servers and bespoke control room furniture.
A valuable link between manufacturer and end-user, Nicholas and AES Global enable a more effective communication channel to ensure that a) market feedback reaches R&D and the factory floor; and b) professionals in the field are completely up to date with the latest and greatest technology for their business.
AES Global isn’t just a distributor of best of breed products; It’s a knowledgeable and approachable technology provider, with its pulse on the industry.
Built on relationships that span over 30 years through Nicholas’s phenomenal network of contacts, AES Global’s clients receive incredible service and best-fit recommendations.
Nicholas has worked for a wide range of manufacturers throughout his career, including DTL (Dynamic Technology Ltd), Vistek, For-A, Megahertz Systems, Pixel Power and Miranda Technologies (Now Grass Valley). With vast sales and business development experience in European, Middle Eastern and African markets, Nicholas’s network includes a large group of widely spread distributors, resellers and systems integrators.